“Don’t believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that – thoughts.” Allan Lokos
I am a registered/licensed member of UK College of Mindfulness Meditation (UKCMM) and follow good practice ethics. The British Psychological Society approved teacher training course has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to deliver mindfulness and its techniques to a high standard, including mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) and mindfulness based cognitive therapy (MBCT), which I incorporate routinely in my practice. I have also completed two cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) courses and MBCT draws on several CBT techniques, in the form of talking therapy.
Tailored Sessions :
- I offer personalised one-to-one therapy sessions catering to individual needs.
- As we progress through the sessions, you will learn various mindfulness techniques enabling you to have a better control over daily life and your constantly thinking mind.
- I work with individuals trying to move on and also those experiencing burnout, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, health related worries, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), sleep deprivation, low mood, irritability and low self-esteem.
- MBCT (Mindfulness based cognitive therapy) and MBSR (Mindfulness based stress reduction) effectively address the individual concerns. MBCT draws on several techniques of cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), a type of talking therapy.
Benefits Of Individual Therapy :
- Addressing your specific needs
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Tackling relapsing depression
- Overcoming negative thoughts
- Moving on
- Dealing with ruminative thinking
- Reducing panic attacks
- Reducing chronic pain
- Improved sleep
- Reducing IBS symptoms
- Enhancing confidence and self – esteem
- Improving mental and emotional wellbeing
- Building relationships
- Learning to integrate mindfulness into day to day life
Individual audio recordings of guided meditation, available on request
Number of sessions depend on the personal needs
Online virtual 1:1 consultation available (45 minute session fees – £25)
Get in touch for more details Contact
Or call on Whatsapp +44 7886598744
2 thoughts on “Personal Consultation”
After completing 6-week sessions with Suchita, I feel much more relaxed and in control of my own thoughts and emotions. Suchita understood my worries and dilemmas during the consultation and delivered tailor made sessions to help me overcome my worries. I was introduced to meditation which helped me tremendously increasing self descipline, self awareness, positive mood and outlook.
I am taking online virtual 1:1 mindfulness therapy sessions. Suchita is very calm and friendly during sessions. After completing 5 sessions with her I experience lot of changes in myself. The techniques are very simple and really helpful. The added advantages are one can do it anytime and anywhere. However, you have to give time and practice regularly for best results.