“Don’t believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that – thoughts.” – Allan Lokos
A detailed individual assessment –
- I offer personalised one-to-one therapy sessions catering to individual needs.
- As we progress through the sessions, you will learn various mindfulness techniques enabling you to have better control over daily life and your constantly thinking mind.
- I work with individuals trying to move on and also those experiencing burnout, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, sleep deprivation, low mood and irritability.
- Use of MBCT (Mindfulness based cognitive therapy) and MBSR (Mindfulness based stress reduction) effectively address the individual concerns.
Individual therapy sessions greatly help with:
- Addressing your specific needs
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Relapsing depression
- Worrying and overthinking
- Moving on
- Ruminative thinking
- Reducing panic attacks
- Reducing chronic pain
- Improving sleep
- Enhancing confidence and self esteem
- Improving mental and emotional wellbeing
- Building relationships
- Individual dedicated audio recording of guided meditation
- How to integrate mindfulness into day to day life
- Number of sessions depend on the personal needs
Online virtual consultation also available. Get in touch for more details Contact