“Don’t believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that – thoughts.” Allan Lokos
I am a registered/licensed member of UKCMM and follow good practice ethics. The British Psychological Society approved mindfulness teacher training course has equipped me with the knowledge and skills to deliver mindfulness and its techniques to a high standard, including mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) and mindfulness based cognitive therapy (MBCT), which I incorporate in my practice. MBCT draws on several techniques of CBT, a type of talking therapy. I have also completed two CBT courses.
A detailed individual assessment –
- I offer personalised one-to-one therapy sessions catering to individual needs.
- As we progress through the sessions, you will learn various mindfulness techniques enabling you to have a better control over daily life and your constantly thinking mind.
- I work with individuals trying to move on and also those experiencing burnout, stress, anxiety, chronic pain, health related worries, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), sleep deprivation, low mood, low self-esteem and irritability.
- MBCT (Mindfulness based cognitive therapy) and MBSR (Mindfulness based stress reduction) effectively address the individual concerns. MBCT draws on several techniques of CBT, a type of talking therapy.
Individual therapy sessions greatly help with:
- Addressing your specific needs
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Relapsing depression
- Worrying and overthinking
- Moving on
- Ruminative thinking
- Reducing panic attacks
- Reducing chronic pain
- Sleep deprivation
- Reducing IBS symptoms
- Enhancing confidence and self – esteem
- Improving mental and emotional wellbeing
- Building relationships
- You will also learn
- How to integrate mindfulness into day to day life
- Individual dedicated audio recording of guided meditation
- Numbers of session depend on the personal needs
- Online virtual 1:1 consultation available.
- Get in touch for more details Contact
- Or Whatsapp – +0044 7886598744