*Learn Mindfulness One-on-one or in Groups
*FEEL CALMER AND LESS STRESSED
*CULTIVATE HAPPINESS AND COMPASSION
*IMPROVE BRAIN FUNCTION
*IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE
*OPTIMIZE PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Are you busy worrying, planning, living in the past or constantly thinking?
Do you wish you were able to cope better with –
- Mind’s chatter
- Life’s challenges contributing to stress and anxiety
- Low mood, depression
- Lack of motivation
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep deprivation
- Lack of clarity and focus
- Low confidence or self esteem
Or do you wish to have more control over your emotions and thoughts in order to move on? Improve the quality of your life ?
Or simply wish you felt more connected with life?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then mindfulness is for you.
- Stress management and positive mental health have been identified as important lifestyle modifications leading to healthy longer lives.
- Whilst a little bit of stress can be a good thing, constant high levels of stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing in the long run.
- Our bodies can stay in a state of heightened alert long after the ‘fight or flight’ response, encountered during a stressful situation, releasing harmful chemicals and hormones.
- The long term activation of the stress response is interlinked to poor health.
- The physical manifestations of chronic stress are quite alarming. They include low mood, irritability, sleep deprivation, lack of focus, poor memory, raised blood pressure and a lowered immune response, just to name a few.
- By practicing mindfulness, you can learn to better manage stress, anxiety and depression.
- You learn to anchor yourself in the present moment, rather than constantly living in the past or worrying about the future.