(Embracing technology – Virtual 1:1 mindfulness therapy sessions and consultation via video call. These are unprecedented times and looking after how you feel is as vital as taking care of your physical health. In the wake of the coronavirus outbreak, there is mounting uncertainty. We have all been asked to change our routine, work from home, maintain social distancing or self isolate. This pandemic has touched our lives in unimaginable ways. Social distancing and isolation lasting several days, together with uncertainty of events can be overwhelming. It can have a significant impact on your mental health. Mindfulness helps individuals overcome increased anxiety, panic, depression, sleep disturbance or feeling low during these tough times and when the social contact is none or minimal.
I am reaching out in my own small way and offering a free consultation to those in self isolation. Get in touch for more details Contact Or send a message/call on +0044 7886598744 Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Psychological wellbeing alongside physical wellbeing plays an important role in
living healthy longer life
*Practicing Mindfulness is one of the most effective ways of improving emotional,
cognitive and physical health and overall wellbeing
*Mindfulness helps with stress management, sleep deprivation and nurturing healthy relations, three of the important pillars of lifestyle medicine, along with several other factors affecting health and wellbeing
*IMPROVE GUT HEALTH
*REDUCE PAIN & SLEEP DEPRIVATION
*CULTIVATE HAPPINESS AND COMPASSION
*IMPROVE SELF – ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE
*OPITIMIZE PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Are you busy worrying, planning, living in the past or constantly thinking?
Do you wish you were able to cope better with –
- Mind chatter
- Life’s challenges contributing to Stress and anxiety
- Low mood, depression
- Lack of motivation
- Poor gut health
- Chronic Pain
- Sleep deprivation
- Lack of clarity and focus
- Low confidence or self esteem
Or do you wish had more control over your emotions and thoughts? Improve the quality of your life?
Or simply wish you felt more connected with life?
If the answer to any of the above is yes, then mindfulness is for you.
- Whilst a little bit of stress can be a good thing, constant high levels of stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing in the long run.
- Our bodies can stay in a state of heightened alert long after the ‘fight or flight’ response, encountered during a stressful situation, releasing harmful chemicals and hormones.
- Emerging research shows the long term activation of the stress response is interlinked to poor mind and body health.
- The physical manifestations of chronic stress are quite alarming. They include low mood, irritability, sleep deprivation, lack of focus, poor memory, raised blood pressure, poor brain health and a lowered immune response, just to name a few.
- Stress management and positive mental health have been identified as important lifestyle modifications leading to healthy longer lives.
- By practicing mindfulness, you can learn to better manage stress, anxiety and depression.
- You learn to anchor yourself in the present moment, rather than living in the past or worrying about the future.
Practicing Mindfulness will teach you to approach life with a balanced mind-set at a steady pace (more speed does not necessarily mean we achieve more).