Psychological wellbeing alongside physical wellbeing plays an important role in living healthy longer life. Practicing Mindfulness is one of the most effective way of improving brain health along with emotional and cognitive health and overall wellbeing. Emerging scientific evidence supports widely experienced benefits of mindfulness and scientists agree meditation is the no. 1 brain changer.
*CULTIVATE HAPPINESS AND COMPASSION
*ACHIEVE WHOLE BRAIN SYNCHRONISATION
*IMPROVE SELF-ESTEEM AND CONFIDENCE
*OPTIMIZE PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Stress management and positive mental health have been identified as important lifestyle modifications leading to healthy longer lives.
- Whilst a little bit of stress can be a good thing, constant high levels of stress and anxiety can have a negative impact on your health and wellbeing in the long run.
- Our bodies can stay in a state of heightened alert long after the ‘fight or flight’ response, encountered during a stressful situation, releasing harmful chemicals and hormones.
- The long term activation of the stress response is interlinked to poor health.
- The physical manifestations of chronic stress are quite alarming. They include low mood, irritability, sleep deprivation, lack of focus, poor memory, raised blood pressure and a lowered immune response, just to name a few.
- By practicing mindfulness, you can learn to better manage stress, anxiety and depression.
- You learn to anchor yourself in the present moment, rather than constantly living in the past or worrying about the future.